1. What was your first bike and at what age did you did you start riding? My first bike was a Yamaha PW50 and I was 4 years old.
2. If you could give any advice to a new rider,what would it be? Just take your time and always have fun. Thats the main thing.
3. How was the feeling when u get your first ever sponsor? What was the first one? I believe my first ever legit sponsor was Alpinestars. I was so happy and pumped to be apart of an awesome company.
4. Out of all the accidents you have had which one was the scariest and how did it happen? I would have to say when I came up short first jump in practice at a show and bailed from my bike. Ended up blowing my leg apart breaking every bone in my leg and compound fractured the tibia.
5. If you were asked to do a Red Bull New year no limits stunt like T.P. and Maddo,what would the ultimate stunt be for you? Thats a super good question. Im gonna have to start thinkin about that HAHA.
6. Your favourite riders are Nate and Travis, but now choose just one...who is the best one of them both and why? I would have to say Nate. I love his style and his go getter attitude. He's always on a mission. Oh and he owns the best glove company in the world, DEFT. www.deftfamily.com
7. What is the scariest trick for you? The one that you already got dialed and the one that you don't do, but scares you the most? The scariest trick that I do but I still get a little scared on are no-handed shaolins. I think EVERYONE knows what trick I don't do, FLIP
8. What do you do, when you don´t ride FMX? I hang out at home with my lovely girlfriend Ashley. Besides that I go snowboarding.
9. Do you have a girlfriend? If, is she scared, when you ride? Ya I do. She loves coming with and watching but she does get scared at times.
10. Which contest would you like win to feel very proud in a few years, when you tell the story to your kids or grandchildren? Well X Games would be awesome because it is the biggest FMX contest but Red Bull X Fighters would be really sweet.