FMX World - The Red Bull X-Fighters Community

Freestyle Motocross Fan Page

Here you can post and discuss all the great features or improvements you would like us to add to fmxworld.com

We will give regular feedback about the progress of certain features.

So help us to make fmxworld.com even better.

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HOLA RUDE!!!
WANDERFUL WEBSITE, VERY COOL...
I HOPE A TO READ A LOT OF MESS FROM RED BULL FIGHETRS...
I0M SORRY 4 MY ENGLHISH...BUT I'M ITALIAN ;-)

RESPECT KILLA-RIDE-BOYZ
i think personally that the entire forum needs a revamp, proper forum controls etc, proper forum layout, revised fonts. after all this is the offical rbxf forum right?
Hi, yes I agree that the forum isn't really the coolest stuff - but we have to life with what ning can offer us at the moment... but we are working on plan B :-)

And no, this is not the official rbxf-forum - we are just two cracy guys in love with fmx...
These ideas all sound good...keep them coming! Miss FMX World...sounds like a lot of fun!
miss FMXWORLD sounds great!!! ;)
how about a section on were you can ride and reviews of the places, in the uk any place to ride is few and far between, a lot of people find it hard to even find somewhere.
a section tution for riding at all levels and tech help seperate, sections for 2 and 4 stroke?

I loved the idea of miss fmx ;)
how about a mr fmx page for the ladies on here,nothing against the photos of ladies on here,but the lady members i think could probally do with some men to look at.
how about setting up a page for all the greatest bikers that have sadly passed away

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob.   Powered by

Imprint  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service