FMX World - The Red Bull X-Fighters Community

Freestyle Motocross Fan Page

General Discussions (103)

Featured Discussions

AGE of 6!! n´60ft !! fmx - right age ??

How old should kids be to jump pro-ramps? Jasyn Roney /age 6/ AUS - sick ass - jumps 60feet on a 50ty. my respect to his parents that they…

Started by kliclacLatest Reply

The Games of Death DVD is to download for free

Hi to all. Our DVD is now splitted in five episodes, you can download it from this website: http://www.infernalvaranne.com/TV We need you…

Started by infernalvaranneLatest Reply

Ideas, wishes & features for fmxworld.com

Here you can post and discuss all the great features or improvements you would like us to add to fmxworld.com We will give regular feedbac…

Started by BobLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rider

I want to be a fmx rider yet i have no bike or experience in fmx but i canr ride motorbikes so how do i become a fmx rider

Started by Josh Hall

0 Apr 28, 2014

I want to see the show in Dominican Republic.

Greeting to all!! In this country you many followers, and this sport is amazin so when you can i would like to see your show in my country.…

Started by Miguel Vasquez

0 Jun 2, 2013

Red Bull Questionnaire

I would really like it if anyone could fill in this questionnaire, its crucial for my University Dissertation! It won't take you longer tha…

Started by Alexander Perkins

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Alexa

Best Russian Fmx team "Ferz" on facebook

Hello! Russian team of the best freestyle motocross appeared on Facebook, will be glad to see you on our page  http://www.facebook.com/page

Started by Konstantin

0 Jul 7, 2012

FMX Ramp

Does anyone know how to make a ramp? ro anyone in kalgoorlie that makes them?

Started by Darren

0 Jun 28, 2012

My survey about extreme motorcycle tourism.

Hi everyone! If you speak or understand:) Polish language, please fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=

Started by Adam G

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by RaNa. Ana Orduño

Foam pit

So I live in LA and there isn't any foam pits near by.  Wondering if any foam pit owner would let me hit a few jumps in theres willing to p…

Started by Luis Rosas

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Marcos Maia

Double backflips, frontflips... What do you think about them?

As you know, even FMX is pushing the limits higher and higher. Since Travis Pastrana landed the double backflip at X Games, couple guys has…

Started by Alexa

6 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Marcos Maia

THE FMX AWARDS (english/español)

Sounds good to have an award to recognize the effort and talent of riders apparently around the world, yes, apparently..... Suena bien tene…

Started by RaNa. Ana Orduño

3 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by RaNa. Ana Orduño

AGE of 6!! n´60ft !! fmx - right age ??

How old should kids be to jump pro-ramps? Jasyn Roney /age 6/ AUS - sick ass - jumps 60feet on a 50ty. my respect to his parents that they…

Started by kliclac

15 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Marcos Maia

RSS

© 2017   Created by Bob.   Powered by

Imprint  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service